The RCOG works to improve women’s healthcare across the world by improving the standard of care delivered to women and encouraging the study, science and practice of obstetrics and gynaecology.
Find the complete list of benefits at rcog.org.uk/membership
RCOG guidelines present recognised methods and techniques for good clinical practice, based on published evidence.
- • 26 pieces of clinical guidance and patient information published in 2016
- • 10 New pieces of clinical guidance and 8 new Patient Information leaflets to be published in 2017
- • 633 Women’s healthcare providers trained through RCOG global programmes in 2016
- • RCOG guidance available
RCOG communications and publications keep members up to date on the latest news, developments and issues in O&G.
- • Over 60 subscribed journals available and 18 eBooks currently available
- • 18% increase in article downloads from BJOG and TOG in 2016
- • New O&G membership magazine covering the latest in women’s healthcare
RCOG resources support members to develop and maintain their O&G skills, enabling them to do the best for patients.
• Online resources